This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Complaining to Other Authorities

The Practice Management Team hope that if you have a problem you will use the Practice Complaint Procedure (see first tab).  However, if you feel you cannot raise your complaint with us, you can contact any of the following bodies.

Healthwatch West Sussex

By phone: 0300 012 0122

By email:

By post:    The Billingshurst Community Centre, Roman Way, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9QW

NHS England

By phone: 0300 311 2233 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, excluding English Bank Holidays)

By email:

By post:   NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT

(please state 'For the attention of the complaints team' in the subect line).

The Ombudsman

If you are not happy with the response from this Practice, you can refer your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman who investigates complaints about the NHS in England.  You can contact the Ombudsman's Complaints Helpline by the following means:

By phone:   0345 015 4033

Textphone:  0300 061 4298 (minicom)

By email:

By post:      The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP

The Care Quality Commission

If you have a genuine concern about a staff member or regulated activity carried on by this Practice, then you can contact the Care Quality Commission using the info below.

By phone:  0300 061 6161


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website